Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My thesis statement.

I have been putting a lot of thought into what I wish to write about for my final presentation. Part of me wants to just treat it like any other assignment and BS it. Another part of me though wants to "go big" as they say. I can't think of any assignment where I've actually "Gone Big" though so its hard to reference though. I find my biggest trouble when writing a paper is narrowing down a topic or worse choosing a topic too small to expand three pages for. I have a natural tendency to take the easy way out and an even worse habit of procrastinating. I am leaning towards the "general" topic of "What have you learned in the class that you did not know before and how has it helped you?" for the very reason that it is so general. I feel it gives me more freedom to incorporate the Brother's K as well as incorporate everything the class has taught me overall.
So without much further ado, "What this class has taught me over the semester is that we all go through exceptional hardships in our lives but it is this common tragedy that encompasses all of us and causes us to relate to each other despite our differences. This has helped to make me a much more interesting person and accepting person."

No comments:

Post a Comment