Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bad Day

My bad day would have to be the day my girlfriend told me she was leaving me for her rock climbing partner. This wouldn't have been so terrible had I not moved from Florida to Montana for her. It was also no plus that I introduced them to each other in the first place. The teacher once asked the class something along the lines of, "wouldn't the world be better if men quested and traveled great distances to to prove their love for women?" And I argue no. No it would not. I would have agreed once but after this experience I don't think men should be forced to devote any more time, money, or feelings into a relationship then women. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy reading tales of harrowing romance but I have come to understand there is no such thing as a happy ending in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment